Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feliz dia de gracias!




Here are a few pictures that I took during my chat with the fam bam today. I miss them like crazy and can't wait to see them....it'll come before we know it:)!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Family and Friends! Today so far has been a great day. It doesn't really feel like Thanksgiving here, but it was really nice to be able to talk to my family today for a while. It made me feel like I was there with them for a little bit. Being here has made me definitely appreciate all the blessings in my life. I'm so thankful for my family and all that they do for me and all the love and support they give me. I'm thankful for my wonderful sweetness, Curtis, and all that he does for me. He sometimes has to put up with a lot with me and my crazy self, but I appreciate him so much.  He helps me get through the hard times and can always put a smile on my face. I'm thankful for all my friends. For the friends back home and my friends here. Em and Brie I can't wait to be reunited with two. It feels like it's been forever...especially with Brie since it's been since May. I miss my friend Jared who is serving the Lord in Uruguay right now, but I know he is doing amazing things and just being such a good example. I miss my Anyyy(Anya) and living with her and Katie and our kitties and having our random bum days and going to get some Pho together. Ahhh I can't wait to get back and do all of that with her. I miss Heber, Brendo, Alli Rydberg and can't wait to see you all. Thank you guys for being such great friends. I love you all. I'm so thankful for the great friends I've made here in Costa Rica especially Crystal and Anisa. I know for a fact I can go to them when I need to vent or just need some company and I know we will have many great adventures in the future when we return home.  Being here has made me thankful for things I take for granted like my car, certain foods, the holidays, the snow, my Lola, and of course my family and friends. I have been blessed with such an amazing family here in Costa Rica I am truly blessed to have them and be able to live with them. They are just amazing!! I love the Holidays and am grateful that I was able to be a little part of it with my family today. Remember all your blessings and all the things to be thankful for. I love you all. You all have touched and blessed my life in so many ways and can't wait to see you all.  34 days! Feliz dia de gracias! Disfruta y come mucha comida para mi:)

No comments:

Post a Comment