Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have the BEST boyfriend in the world

I got my package and was SUPER excited about it:)
 singing/dancing chicken ha

 all of my goodies 

better view of all my goodies from my sweetness

   Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my sweet boyfriend. He is absolutely the best. He sent me all the little things he knew I would be missing while I am away and he sent me sweet little notes to go with it. It was like the best gift I could have gotten. I'm just so grateful for him and his sweet self.  He knows I'm a sucker for the holidays and this year I am missing some of the best holidays of the year...like Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, his birthday, and Christmas. So to make up for that he sent me a little bit of all the holidays so that I could enjoy them. 
  I went to check the mail yesterday because I was expecting the package and I was SUPER excited to see that it finally came in. Of course it wasn't that easy. The university was too lazy to get it so I had to go downtown to the post office to get it. So right after my class ended at 5 Crystal, Anisa and I took a taxi to the post office. Of course the day we want to go downtown there is a protest so traffic is crazy so we got like a little more than half way there and decided to walk. We just wanted to get there before the post office closed. Well after some walking we made it. Then we waited in line(of course)...because only trusty window 7 was having people go through. Then I got my package(this is me stating the obvious on some things sorry) and we(mostly me) couldn't wait to open it so I opened it right there and then in the post office. It was seriously the best thing EVER!! In my little box was a scarecrow, a pumpkin, a singing/dancing chicken, a tree thing, decorations for the tree thing in a box and another in a little baggie, 2 bags of candy corn, a bag of kisses, and some fruit snacks and random candies. I was seriously AMAZED and Curtis' packing skills. I couldn't get everything back in the box so I had to put some in my backpack. Then when we walked home I guarded that box with my life. I was NOT going to let someone take my box. 
   Needless to say I have the most wonderful amazing boyfriend in the world. He sent me all the little things I was missing and his little present was the best gift I could ask for. How did I get so lucky? I just love him so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment