Friday, January 20, 2012

USA!!

I spent my Christmas in Honduras getting to know my family there. It was a great experience and I am so grateful I was able to go and do that. We did some awesome things like go to Copan Ruins and go to a waterfall and just see some cute little pueblos.
But oh my goodness it feels so GREAT to be back in the United States with my family and my wonderful boyfriend. Going to Costa Rica was a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I went but I'm so glad to be back home.
I started school on the 9th and now I'm figuring out what to do with my life. It is a little stressful, but it's good and I'll figure it all out. So far I LOVE GCU. I love living on campus and being close to all my classes and my roommate is awesome. She is very clean and we get along very well. The only downside to living on campus is that I am so far away from everyone that I know so I spend a lot of time either alone in my apartment or away at other people's houses. Natalie and Dallas have been so kind and have let me sleep on their couch many a times. And I appreciate them.
Well hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment