Wednesday, October 5, 2011

fry bread

 Crystal doing all the work while Anisa and I watch 

 Final products 

Enjoying our hard work 

   On Sunday after Conference Crystal showed Anisa and I had to make fry bread.  And man was it TASTY!! It was a lot of fun too and super easy.  Of course because we are in Costa Rica something was a little odd when we cooked and well this time it was the honey.  The honey we put on our fry bread had a tiny bit of a weird flavor. It wasn't like horrible, but it definitely wasn't tasty.  It was just weird.  
   Who loved conference? Because I did! It was just so awesome. Every talk had something that felt specifically for me and I just learned so much. I really really enjoyed this conference.  Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. 
   So this week has been WAAAYYY better. I kicked that negative attitude and now just enjoying things.  I can't believe tomorrow will be Thursday.  Tuesday and Thursdays are pretty long days for me, but it should be good and once I get done with tomorrow then I just have spanish class Friday and then WEEEKKEENND!! I think this weekend we are planning on going to the beach or at least somewhere for the day. I just want to do something.  
   I have decided that the rain is a little trickster. Anytime I plan on going out or have to head home or head to class in the afternoons it seems to rain.  Today like 10 minutes because my class ended a down pour started.  Then later we were going out for this like welcome party thing that Veritas was having.  And still raining. So needless to say I was pretty wet by the end of all of that. My umbrella really only keeps my head dry.  I need to invest in one of those huge pointy spear like ones.  I could even use it for a cane! 
  Well it is that time to go finish my homework. You all have a grand week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment