Thursday, November 10, 2011

feels like fall

 I want to see the leaves change!

I love me a good Christmas sweater(wish I owned this guy)

     Today was just a really good day for me. Last night it rained hard like all night and when I woke up it was a little chilly and stayed chilly the whole day...to me it felt like fall. The cold breeze was blowing and it just felt like fall time to me. I was just wishing that I could go see some beautiful leaves change. This time of year is one of the best times. Everything is changing from summer to fall to winter. Family is together more because of the holidays. It is just a great time. Pretty soon it'll be Thanksgiving and I'll miss my family so much this year. It feels weird not being able to be there. But it makes me so much more thankful for the wonderful family I do have and how lucky I am.  But right after Thanksgiving time begins Christmas time...well for me at least and that is when I whip out the good ole Christmas sweaters....sadly I did not bring any with me here. I'm going to be wearing mine good after Christmas this year since I won't be back from Honduras till Christmas anyways hahah. My Christmas time will be just a little bit different than everyone else's. I hope I can find a sweet sweater here somewhere. Then I would just wear it everywhere. 
    But today in my Alternative Health class we did like massage and fixing people who are out of place. My teacher found out that I was a soccer player so he was doing all this stuff to me one of the things he did was like banging on my feet...apparently all the bones in soccer players feet get all smashed together because of kicking so he was spacing them out. It was pretty interesting to learn about and just a good class period where we weren't just sitting listening the whole time, but observing and learning and trying out the techniques ourselves. Then in my Health Care class I had a test which I think I did pretty well in. Then had a tasty dinner and some good bonding with my mamita. After dinner I had a pleasant surprise and got a skype call from my friend Heber. It was nice getting caught up and hearing about MCC's season this past year. I'm excited to get back and play some soccer and help out with soccer. It'll be a good learning experience and just a lot of fun. 
   Well I love you all. Have a wonderful weekend! Buy a Christmas sweater and wear it for me:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment